League of Legends (LoL) is not only the most well-known PC game in the world, but also has the most avid fans. According to an article on gameinformer.com, League boasts over 32 million players across the globe with over 1 million simultaneous players on the internet! While this is great for the league, it’s not great for players who aren’t so good at the game.
You will find that there are too many players playing LoL with very high skill levels and if you’re not one of them, then it’s best to save your time and energy as well as money by purchasing a smurf account instead of trying to “tough it out” at the lower levels.
Even if it’s a gamer who has been playing LoL for long enough and think your skills are enough to be able to play at the lower levels, there’s no reason to take the risk. buying an account here on our site will not only save time, but also cash. We’ve been selling smurf accounts to gamers across the world for quite some time, so we know what to look for when it comes to providing accounts that are beneficial.
Tips to make sure your game experience is as perfect as it can be!
Find Out Which Account To Purchase
You can buy LoL accounts at levels 30, 20 and 30. For novices the primary distinction is in the amount of IP (In-game currency). This can be used to purchase runes or champions.
It is essential to ensure that your accounts give the maximum amount of utility to your money so that you are able to play at your highest levels. Here are some of the things you must look for.
1. Runes – The number of rune pages that come with an account is essential. You must ensure there are enough runes available for your favorite champions and play style. If you are a fan of several champions, it might be worthwhile to purchase accounts that have multiple rune pages.
2. You should ensure that your account is stocked with the full range of champions to maximize your time playing and access to all other LoL features such as ARAM and competitive games. This page lists all champions available in LoL.
3. Skins are available – Skins can be used to change the appearance of your favourite champions. It is best to avoid purchasing accounts that do not have any skins (unless you’re not interested in any) since the look of your character may affect the level of enjoyment you have from it. Take a look at our complete listing of available services here.
4. Amount Of Influence Points (IP) The amount of Influence Points (IP) LoL has a micro-transaction system that lets players purchase unique costume, champions, and runes for real money. The greatest thing about the game? All items bought will be with you for a lifetime. The purchase of accounts that have large quantities of IP will reduce time and cost in the long run.
5. Number of wins that are not ranked – LoL has a mode of ranked play that lets players compete to be the top. Another is ARAM (All Random Every Mid) These modes offer the chance to win prizes such as IP and rare skins which encourage regular play. It is important to ensure that your account is in good shape and has a fair number of unranked wins to show that you’ve actually been playing the game and not just “trying the game”.
6. Account Privacy – If you do not want your account’s information to be public make sure you create a private one. This means that only you will be able to access the account’s email and not anyone else. This is helpful if you’re concerned about giving your personal information to someone else because it means they won’t be able to access the account without having the password.
If you stick to these simple actions, you’ll be sure to enjoy an amazing LoL experience!
For more information, click buy league of legends account